- One-Time Escrow Deposit: Used for paying Publisher commissions and FlexOffers.com network fees.
- Network Fees: A network fee is deducted from your escrow account whenever a transaction occurs. The network fee is 3% of your total sale volume or 20% of your publishers’ commission of your agreed-upon commission payout.
Launching Your Affiliate Program
- Setup Time: 1-2 weeks depending on your available resources.
- Technical Integration: We will provide you with a tracking pixel that you must place on your confirmation page; you will then need to conduct a test transaction to make sure the pixel is reporting properly.
- Creative Assets: 5-15 banners and text links.
- Program Description: Written pitch to potential Publishers that should include your company and program description, pay-out rate, conversion rate and any other information you can provide to help Publishers effectively promote your product.
After You Launch Your Affiliate Program
- You will be featured to Publishers in the FlexOffers.com Newly Launched Advertiser email.
- You have the opportunity be featured in a dedicated section on our Publisher interface home page where all newly launched Advertisers are advertised daily. Your brand will be represented there on average 24hrs after launch.
- We will build you a dedicated affiliate program signup page at FlexOffers.com (see sample). You can then link to this page from your website and all email marketing campaigns. Most advertisers have a hyperlink on their website’s footer inviting publishers to join their affiliate program, like: “Become an Affiliate” and they link the traffic over to their affiliate signup page at FlexOffers.com.
Making Your Affiliate Program a Success
Effectively managing your affiliate program will require you to allocate 10-20 hours per week to:
- Reviewing Publisher Applications
- Activating Publishers
- Communicating with Publishers and FlexOffers
- Running Performance Reports and Optimizing Your Program Strategy and Execution