In the reconciliation section of your account you can view a full list of all tracked conversions from your program by month. You will see the commission status by publisher and you can choose to hold, deny, or approve payments.
Once you logging in to your account, go to Accounting > Reconcile Sales:
- You will see current open month by default.
- If you would like to accept all conversions from a specific Publisher, hit the edit icon under the actions column and Approve All.
- If you would like to reject all conversions from a specific Publisher, hit the edit icon under the actions column and Deny All.
- If you want to keep conversions under the pending status from a specific Publisher (to review at a later time), click Hold All.
- Please note, sales that are placed on hold are automatically moved to the following month. If you believe you can confirm the validity of a sale before the 15th, we recommend holding off on the hold as it cannot be undone.
- To review each individual conversion from a Publisher, click View More on the left side column.
- All reconciliations should be done before the 15th of every month. Un-reconciled records will be automatically approved after the reconciliation period ends.