Adding new campaigns to your account is a great way to distinguish a special offer/promotion from your default campaign (examples include promo codes and holiday specials).
When creating a new campaign, you will have the option to add new banners, text links, and an alternative destination URL that leads to the special promotion.
Here are the steps on how to create and manage Advertiser Campaigns:
- From your Advertiser Dashboard, go to Programs > Campaigns
- In the Campaigns page, click the “Add Campaign” button on the bottom of the page.
- Fill out all the required fields and click “Save.”
- Your newly create Campaigns will now be under the “Inactive Campaigns” tab.
- Click on the “+” sign under the creatives column to add either a Text Link or Banner to your new campaign. Note: you need at least one creative before the campaign can go activated.
- Once all the creatives are uploaded, return once again to the Campaigns page and click the “Activate” button to set the campaign live. You should see the campaign under the Active Campaign tab now.
Tip: Setting expiration dates is the best way to start and stop campaigns without affecting publisher links. It is not recommended to deactivate a campaign once it has been created.