Things to know about invoicing:
- Invoices are sent on the 20th of every month.
- They are automatically generated by calculating last months sales and securely requesting PayPal to create an invoice.
- PayPal then emails you at the email address you use to login into your Advertiser account.
- You can always find links to invoices we’ve created for you under the Account Balance page on your account under Accounting.
- You do not need a PayPal account to pay your invoice, alternatively you may used a Credit or Debit card.
- If you have an outstanding Invoice, you will have a notification on your account dashboard when you login.
- Once you pay an invoice its status and your balance will be newly reflected upon visiting the Account Balance page on your account.
- Other payments in addition to invoicing also appear on the Account Balance page.
- If you have remaining Escrow, it will automatically be applied to your invoice until depleted.