Our updated Product Search functionalities make it easy to find links and create new widgets to promote on your site. Rather than rummaging through thousands of listings manually, Product Search narrows down results by specified criteria so you can find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Click on Links and then the Products tab.
- Click on the “All Advertisers” dropdown menu in the Product Search table. There, select an approved advertiser that you’d like to find links for.
- In the Select Categories field, enter categories for products that you’d like to locate. Categories vary by advertiser and include everything from Furniture to Jazz, Animated Films, and much more.
- In the Enter Keyword field, type any text (with a minimum of three characters) that you’d like to show up in your search results other than the advertiser name. If those specific keywords are currently unavailable, a dropdown prompt indicating “NO DATA FOUND” will let you know.
- Next, choose a price range from the “All Prices” dropdown menu. For more specific results, you can enter your own Min Price and Max Price values by selecting the Custom Search option.
- Select a discount range from the Discounts dropdown menu. This can range from No Discount to 90% or more.
- Click on the Search button to populate your results on the right side of the page.
- When you find a product that you like among the results, click on the Copy Link button to do so for use on your website.
- To create a widget with a single or multiple products listed, click on the corresponding “ADD TO WIDGET +” button. This will add the product(s) to your Widget Basket, which is located above the product results.
- Once you’ve selected the products that you’d like in your custom widget, click on the CREATE WIDGET button to do so. Copy and paste the resulting HTML code in the Widget Preview popup into your site, and you’re all set!
Should you have any questions, please email our team at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in our network!